“So then, just as you have recieved Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.” – Colossians 2:6-7
Scholarship Application Info for graduating seniors and current college students
Christ Lutheran Church
Ted and Connie Lund Scholarship Criteria
- The recipient must be a member of Christ Lutheran Church.
- The recipient must be planning to attend an approved college or university.
- The award in the amount of a minimum of $500 for each scholarship is given at the beginning of the school year.
- The Scholarship Committee of Christ Lutheran Church receives the applications and supporting material for review and action.
- Should the Scholarship Committee be unable to select a single outstanding applicant, it may divide the scholarships equally among those selected.
Application should include the following:
- Applicant submits a paragraph stating his/her educational goals and the program for attaining them.
- Additionally, the applicant submits a paragraph stating how the spiritual foundation received at Christ Lutheran Church will help him/her attain his/her educational goals.
- One letter of recommendation from someone who is acquainted with the applicant in the area of academics.
- Two letters of recommendation from people who are acquainted with the applicant in the area of service (community, school, or service activities associated with the church). At least one letter must be from a member of CLC.
- A listing of school, community, and church activities.
- Application should be complete and professional.
Send or deliver above application items to:
Christ Lutheran Church
5150 River Lakes Parkway
Whitefish, MT 59937
Application deadline is April 14, 2021.
The Youth Ministry at CLC exists:
“To love youth; inspiring and equipping them to become life long followers of Jesus!”
High Schoolers! Please download the GroupMe App to be added to the group message string regarding all details for High School youth! Please email or text Kendra if you want to be added to this group! Also, follow us on Instagram @clc_rooted for weekly updates!
Rooted- High School Youth Group
Join us every Wednesday evening from 6:30pm-8:00pm here at Christ Lutheran Church for a time of worship and diving into God’s Word. We will kick off the fall semester with an apologetics series. This world can be a confusing and overwhelming place, with deception surrounding us. So, how are we holding fast to the Word of God and sharing this hope with others? We would love for you to join us for the discussion. All are welcome. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there will be NO Wednesday evening meal. We will plan to be outside as much as we can to avoid masks, but when the weather cools down and we are forced to move inside I ask that parents please send a mask with their student. I will have extra masks on hand for those students who forget or do not have one. Thank you for understanding!
Donuts and Devotions Update
There will be NO Sunday School (Donuts and Devotions) offered at this time. We will reassess at the beginning of October. Thank you for your patience.